Hudson RPO was appointed as InterContinental Singapore’s recruitment partner in 2017 due to the good work done by colleagues in Australia.
Journey to success
- Development and implementation of a comprehensive strategic sourcing plan to secure pipelines of available talent for business-critical roles
- Implementation of proactive talent pipelining and structured candidate relationship management (CRM) for agreed BAU and hard to fill roles.
- Enhancing Hiring Manager recruitment-related knowledge through delivery of behavioural interview, recruitment skills, social media and LinkedIn training
- Put in place a consistent structure, providing weekly and fortnightly reports and progress updates to key Stakeholders
- HM education program
Behind the scenes
- Met and exceeded KPI’s and service levels continuously
- Positive feedback received from Hiring Managers and Candidates’ experience survey
- Positive review of shortlisted candidates received from Hiring Managers since their commencement
- 100% candidate level satisfaction
- 100% Hiring manager level of satisfaction
About the client
IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with 400,000 colleagues working across more than 100 countries to deliver True Hospitality for everyone. Their diverse portfolio of differentiated brands is well known and loved by millions of consumers around the world. They have the right hotel brand for both guests and owners, whatever their needs.