Our client, a US$4 billion diversified industrial company with over 11,000 employees serving customers in more than 130 countries, is the world’s leading provider of water treatment and process improvements. The client needed an RPO provider that could build a consistent, quality recruitment process and supporting policies; generate a rich pipeline of talent across key international markets; and provide the greatest return on investment.
They wanted to address inconsistent recruitment model among worldwide locations and heavy reliance on different third-party recruitment services. Client wished to develop a best-in-class recruitment model using a single global RPO provider and turned to Hudson RPO.
Journey to success
The client selected Hudson RPO as their single global recruitment partner because we met their most important criteria of demonstrated experience developing best-in-class, turn-key recruitment operations in all of their key markets.
The customised solution included:
- Combination on-site/off-site recruitment team
- Comprehensive qualitative and quantitative reporting
- Global Vendor Management Services
- Scalable recruitment capacity
- Demonstrated cost reduction
- Multi-tiered, proactive sourcing methodology
- Applicant Tracking System implementation and optimisation
Behind the scenes
- Implemented global solution for Australia, Brazil, China, India, Middle East, North America (vendor management only) and Russia
- Coordinated and consistent global recruitment service levels, delivery methodology, and reporting capability
- Average time-to-hire dropped 52% across all regions with the RPO model within the first 18 months of engagement.
- Shortly thereafter, average time-to-hire further decreased to 38 days.
95% of all professional-level hires (approximately 450) were exclusively sourced and place through the RPO model, saving the client an additional $1.8 million on outside agencies.
About the client
Our client, a US$4 billion diversified industrial company with over 11,000 employees serving customers in more than 130 countries, is the world’s leading provider of water treatment and process improvements.