Hudson RPO was appointed as a recruitment partner for KDP Asia hiring in Singapore and Malaysia, based on our strong cultural alignment and track record in aligned RPOs.
- Implemented initial and ongoing change management program – continuous transition from transactional recruitment to a business partnership relationship
- All permanent hiring including director level, across all divisions
- Successfully placed over and above projected annual hires
Journey to success
- Quality of hire measurement
- Talent pooling for recurring, high-demand roles
- Continuous improvement within the recruitment process in line with market trends, changes, and demands
- Market intelligence reports
- Weekly HRBP meetings
- Monthly reporting and hiring manager meetings
About the client
Keurig Dr Pepper is a leading producer and distributer of hot and cold beverages to satisfy every consumer need, anytime and anywhere.
They brought together two iconic companies to create a unified business with a fresh approach to the beverage industry and the size and scale to achieve things not possible separately. They employ a passionate, high-performing team that strives to lean forward to seize opportunities for sustainable, long-term growth.