Since 2009, Hudson RPO has run GSK Canada’s ‘Early Talent’ Program, which includes:
- Summer students (4-month program),
- Interns (12-month program),
- Future Leaders (highly selective, 3-year graduate rotation program).
- Early talent are hired for both pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare divisions across Canada, through a comprehensive modern assessment process.
Canadian Universum Survey, the largest and longest running student career preference survey in the country, recognizes GSK’s Early Talent program as a 2019 Top 100 Ideal Employer.
Future Leaders program is well recognized in the region as a premier opportunity with over 1000 applicants annually.
- A dedicated resource runs the concierge-style program where students are coached and mentored for success throughout.
- Includes diversity hiring targeting student groups and associations in four categories: visible minority, gender, indigenous people, and people with disabilities.
- Diversity extends to hiring from distinct universities, geographies, and degree types (Associate through MBAs and PhDs).
- Outreach program includes social media; email alerts; onsite, invitation-only events at GSK offices; and 12 onsite university hiring events.
About the client
GlaxoSmithKline plc is a British pharmaceutical company headquartered in Brentford, London. Established in 2000 by a merger of Glaxo Wellcome and SmithKline Beecham, GSK was the world’s sixth largest pharmaceutical company as of 2015.