Are you looking to transform your talent acquisition function to drive the competitive edge your business needs?
Attracting, engaging and retaining top talent has never been more critical for gaining a competitive edge. And winning top talent has never been more competitive. That’s why partnering with experts can help you achieve your talent goals effectively and efficiently whilst delivering added value to your business.
In our recent webinar, ‘Ready to elevate your talent processes? Why and how RPO can help’, our panel of presenters including Kimberley Hubble, CEO Hudson RPO, Tommy Loy, HR Director, Keurig Dr Pepper and Donata Davenport, VP Talent Acquisition, Management & Engagement, Clarivate, discussed:
- What an RPO is and how it can add value to your business;
- The range of RPO models available and what model may suit your unique business needs and objectives; and
- The benefits an RPO model may bring to a business including:
- Improving scalability;
- Reducing cost and process efficiencies;
- Improving access to market niches;
- Transforming experiences for candidates, employees and hiring managers;
- Revolutionising your talent technology;
- Increasing your talent acquisition internal capability.
Click below to listen to the full recording now.
Looking for more information? Get in touch with one of our Talent Experts today!Get In Touch