RPO Reduces Recruitment Costs by 30%
Janssen Cilag Candidate Pool Increased by 7,500
Like their parent company, Johnson & Johnson Medical, Janssen Cilag used various suppliers to structure internal regulation and recruitment processes. Due to this, the pharmaceutical company’s recruitment team was not at a level required to support the business.
The company required:
- Clear direction and process for recruitment strategies
- Increased quality of recruits to sustain the business
- Increased volume of high potential candidates
Hudson RPO's Solution
Hudson RPO focused on engaging Janssen Cilag to think about the value of recruitment, to recognise the importance of bringing future leaders into the business and to understand the long-term impact of poor recruitment decisions.
Hudson RPO applied tailored assessment methodologies consistent with the company’s needs. To ensure quality recruits and support long-term growth, we implemented competency profiles, interview guides and psychometric assessments.
Cost Saving Results
By implementing an outsourced recruitment solution, Hudson RPO was able to meet Janssen Cilag’s objectives as well as expand the sales force within two company divisions.
Direct results include:
- Increased candidate pool to more than 7,500
- Employed several Executive/Director positions within the last two years
- Reduced costs by more than 30%
- Time to shortlist decreased to just 16 days
- Increased fill rate to 100% with 99% staff retention