Focus on sourcing top talent
while fulfilling other HR
deliverables using a centralized
As an HR Professional, it’s difficult to find the time to focus on finding talent that contributes to your growing and evolving organization. In addition to managing employee relations, compensation, benefits, etc., recruiting is often seen as a function all on its own. From servicing your clients (hiring managers), to providing market insight, building and developing your talent pipeline for the various positions you have open, putting together your sourcing strategy and networking with potential candidates and more. Going back in time, HR was responsible for the recruiting process using traditional methods which primarily focused on posting a job advertisement and hoping for qualified applicants. While neglecting the other aforementioned responsibilities that today’s recruiters hold, recruiting and talent sourcing has come a long way from what it used to be. In a competitive job market, Hudson RPO was able to provide a centralized recruiting function to fulfill the recruiting needs for our global CPG client in the beauty industry.
Using a centralized recruitment strategy made a significant impact on the overall recruiting function for this industry leading CPG company. By centralizing the recruiting process, HR Business Partners are now able to fulfill their other obligations and truly play the HR partner to a team of recruiters that solely focuses on finding talent.
Here is how we were able to make this new approach a success:
- Dedicated onsite and offsite recruiters
- A targeted approach to recruiting and sourcing talent. Tapping into industry and non-industry professionals to develop a diverse talent pool
- Utilizing a proactive recruitment approach vs. reactive and not relying on a massive pool of applicants
- Talent mapping for challenging markets
- Responding to an influx of recruitment needs and/or a challenging search in a difficult market while maintaining quality of recruiting
- Flexibility to changing recruitment requirements/needs
- Providing a consultative recruitment style to hiring managers
Here is what this resulted in:
- Reduced time-to-fill
- Reduced cost-to-hire
- An elevated level of customer service to hiring managers
- Recruitment insight into job markets, regions, etc. during various searches
- Recruitment intelligence that quantifies recruitment/sourcing efforts
- An increase in hires from passive candidates
The overall results have been ever changing whereby hiring managers have now come to expect a level of service they never experienced before. This success truly changed the way recruiting has been viewed by the various business units within the organization and how talent is identified.
Learn how Hudson RPO can help your recruitment needs in a competitive job market. Contact us today.