RPO can help you overcome
your current hiring obstacles
Are you considering looking into an RPO solution for your recruiting needs?
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) in which companies enter into a contractual agreement with a third-party that manages a set of business functions. Recruitment process outsourcing centers on recruitment activities: sourcing, screening and managing candidates. Read on for advice on getting started with an RPO solution.
How do you know if outsourcing your recruitment is right for your company?
We suggest beginning by evaluating your current recruiting needs. What do you expect in the next six months or year? Evaluate your human resources department's capacity for current and future recruiting. Generally, you should consider opting for a recruitment outsourcing solution if you are experiencing one of the following problems:
- You're having issues with speed, cost or quality
- Your company doesn't have internal recruiting knowledge
- Your current process isn't working and you don't know how to fix it
- You anticipate business activity that will require a higher volume of recruitment, such as expansion into new markets or the launch of a new product
Opting for RPO can help you overcome your current hiring obstacles. However, you'll need to select a quality outsourcing provider to get the job done right.
How to choose the right consultancy to work with
After identifying your hiring needs, you’ll want to begin assessing RPO providers to work with. This process can be simplified down into three steps:
- Make a short list of possible consultancies, choosing firms with adequate experience in the types of industries for which you are recruiting. Look for consultancies that have achieved the ISO 900 certification to ensure top methodologies and sourcing practices.
- Meet with a consultant from each firm to get a feel for the individual or team who will be helping you achieve your business goals and objectives. During this process you’ll want to gauge how they interact with you and align with your company’s core values, goals and objectives. Since this person or team will be representing your company to potential employees, you must ensure they exemplify your company image.
- Choose the consultancy that best fits your company's goals, objectives and values. Sit down with that firm and clarify the terms of the service they will be providing with supporting KPIs, so you both know what to expect. Remember, you know your company inside and out, so share that information with your consultant so the process goes smoothly.
How can we help you?
Hudson RPO would like to hear about your recruitment needs on improving your current recruitment and hiring. Fill out this simple form and a Hudson RPO representative will respond with a plan to address your company’s needs.