Recruitment process outsourcing
can help your company save time
and money, while helping to
secure top-notch talent.
Competitive advantage and business results depend more than ever on having access to the best talent in the market. Through the implementation of "fit for purpose" outsourced recruitment solutions, smart organizations are positioning themselves for increased organizational performance and growth. Whether outsourcing all aspects of recruitment, components of the end to end recruitment process (unbundled) or just key business critical role families, the benefits of RPO are significant. The top 5 benefits are:
1. Cost reduction - Many organizations spend a significant amount of money on recruitment through a heavy reliance on agencies, high use of online job boards and significant investments in underutilized recruitment technology. The indirect costs of recruitment pertaining to poor quality hires, lengthy vacancy periods and high turnover are the invisible but arguably higher costs to the organization. A significant benefit of RPO is the reduced cost by developing efficient robust recruitment processes, driving direct proactive sourcing strategies and focusing on quality of hire for every hire.
2. Scalability & flexibility - RPO provides a recruitment model that can be scaled up or down in line with an organizations recruitment demands The client has the benefit of a core team of recruitment experts during business as usual hiring with access to additional skilled consultants from RPO talent pools or shared services centers during peak hiring. The RPO model adapts to fluctuating recruitment needs without compromising speed, quality and brand.
3. Quality of hire - Attracting and sourcing talent is RPO's core expertise. With centers of expertise across technology, sourcing, recruitment process design, employment branding and reporting, RPOs are optimally positioned to attract, source and assess quality talent for every role. Through the application of rigorous assessment and selection methodologies and a strong partnerships with HR, RPO providers are able to positively impact retention and performance of all new hires.
4. Reduction in vacancy time - The longer a vacancy remains open, the greater the impact on an organizations performance. Reducing time to fill is a key deliverable under an RPO model. Driving efficiencies in the recruitment process and developing superior talent attraction strategies delivers significant reductions in the time a role is vacant. The RPO provider is adept at balancing speed of hire with quality of hire to ensure the right outcome every time.
5. Enhance employment brand - RPO solutions have a powerful impact on an organizations employment brand. This is achieved through managing every aspect of the recruitment process well, ensuring core messages to market are consistent and driving high levels of candidate satisfaction. The candidate experience is critical to driving the perception of an organization as a place to work - done well an RPO solution positions an organization as a magnet for prospective talent.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing is fast becoming the right solution for many organizations who want to access the best talent in an efficient, professional and cost effective way. Organizations are reaping the benefits of having experts manage the administration of recruitment whilst retaining control of all hiring decisions.
Contact Hudson RPO to discover even more benefits of RPO solutions and find out if it's right for your business.